Single and two stage crushers designed for high performance on hard to size materials, offering a product from below 3mm to 50mm and above. The modular design makes a bold new move in crusher design and production. Modular components offer multiple combinations that allow JND to provide a crusher customised to the client’s exact needs with the option to upgrade or modify later if product size or production demands change. Feed sizes typically range from 250mm to 500mm but larger sizes of up to 1200mm can be accommodated.
A standard range of roll diameters are provided to suit the application. Other roll designs are available for special applications. Rolls are supplied in a range of materials such as alloy steel, with or without hardfacing, manganese, ni-hard, hi-chrome iron, chrome-molybdenum and stainless steel.
ROLL CRUSHER FEATURES
- Two stage crushing, designed to Combine pre-breaking and final sizing in one compact unit.
- Adjustable rolls – product sizing can be adjusted whilst the Crusher is running.
- Automatic roll relief to protect against tramp
- Segmented Rolls for easy maintenance
- Enclosed gearbox for long life
- Crusher housing designed for quick access to rolls
- Coupling mounted rolls for ease of removal.